A kitchen fire sent a Grandville restaurant up in flames this past weekend and are closed for now.

Grandville, Wyoming, and Georgetown Twp. firefighters responded to a fire at Texas Roadhouse on Canal Ave NW, near Rivertown Crossings Mall, on Saturday night just before 10 p.m. WOOD-TV reports that the fire said to have started on a grill in the kitchen and went up through the vent.

Everyone was safely evacuated and no injuries were reported. The fire was put out within 15 minutes and is being investigated by the Grandville Fire Department.

Facebook group, West Michigan Fire Buffs, posted pictures and videos of the fire. A big cloud of smoke is seen coming from the roof of the restaurant.

Texas Roadhouse posted on their Facebook Sunday morning that they would be closed until further notice. They did not estimate when they would open again.

Hopefully, when they reopen no one's steak will be overcooked again.

98.7 The Grand logo
Get our free mobile app

In other fire-related news, a Michigan woman is going viral after setting her car on fire when she saw bed bugs inside of them. I don't blame her. A spider or any type of gross bug in my car or my house, it would be hard not to get a little dramatic. Unfortunately, she was a little too freaked out that she also ended up setting herself on fire in the process, and got second degree burns.

NEXT: Grand Opening of Korean BBQ Restaurant & Karaoke Bar in Downtown Grand Rapids delayed, again.

50 Most Popular Chain Restaurants in America

YouGov investigated the most popular dining brands in the country, and Stacker compiled the list to give readers context on the findings. Read on to look through America's vast and divergent variety of restaurants—maybe you'll even find a favorite or two.

Gallery Credit: Paul Feinstein

More From 98.7 The Grand