Flames better not come 'round this woman's way again.

A fire recently erupted at an apartment complex in Tulsa, Okla. Michelle Dobyne told local news station News On 6 what happened in the liveliest and most vivid of ways.

For those of you aching for the transcript, here you go:

My friend came to the door — she said — I was on the phone, cooking me and my babies some breakfast. And she said, “Hey, something wrong. It’s popping!” I said “WHAT!” She said “Yeah!” I said, “Naw!” So the girl come downstairs, she come out of her apartment with her baby with no shoes on. I said, “Aw, girl, it’s cold outside.” She said, “Something ain’t right!” I said, “Aw, man!” She said, “AW MAN. THE BUILDING IS ON FIRE.” I said, “Naw, what!” I got my three kids and we bounced out, uh uh, we ain’t gonna be in no fire, NOT TODAY.

Good for Dobyne, who showed she won't be easily rattled no matter what the circumstances are.

More From 98.7 The Grand